Conductivity meter / controller type M3136
- 2 alarm contacts
- temperature compensation to 120ºC
- commercially available conductivity cells with K-Factor 0.01, 0.1, 1.0 and 10 usable
- 4 digit LCD display, 15mm, color adjustable, optional: 5 digit
- programmable current or voltage output (optional), switchable for conductivity or temperature
- buttons to change the alarm contacts
- universal supply 20...253VAC or DC, galvanic isolated
- modbus (optional)
- USB - logger (optional)
- optical alarm contact
- rail mounting 35mm
Mpro configuration software
The M3136 conductivity meter is suitable for water, waste water or pure water conditioning in continuous or batch-type operating modes, for liquid chromatography or for general chemical process monitoring.
Temperature coefficient of the cell is compensated either manually or automatically by an external Pt-100 platinum probe within the range of 0°C to 120°C.
Commercially available conductivity cells -K-factor 0.01, 0.1 and 1.0 cover a dynamic range from 0.01µS to 20mS full scale. An internal synchronous rectifier eliminates the capacitive error currents induced by the cell cable.
Optionally, a galvanic isolated and in the range of 0...20mA programmable output signal for the conductivity signal or temperature is available. By a external 24V signal, the current output can be switched between conductivity- and temperature measuring.
Two floating limit or alarm contacts can be set over the entire range. Each is defined as a normally open or as a normally closed contact.
The conductivity meter M3136 uses a universal supply from 20 to 253VAC/DC.
Supply lines and all other lines, either from or to the conductivity meter, are protected by internal noise limiters against HF-noise.