- 2 alarm contacts (optional)
- Input: voltage & current or temperature, special conversions
- 4 digit LCD display, 15mm, color adjustable, optional: 5 digit
- programmable by computer or laptop with programming unit
- buttons to change the alarm contacts
- universal supply 20...253VAC or DC, galvanic isolated
- optional signal output (current or voltage), galvanic isolated
- modbus (optional)
- USB - logger (optional)
- optical alarm contact
- flush mounting 96mm x 48mm
Mpro configuration software
The digital display M3329 is used to indicate or monitor any sensor signal. It converts the input signal to an internal standard signal of for example 0 to 100.0%. In this range two alarm contacts can be set independently.
The 4-digit measuring value, as well as the status of the alarm contacts, is shown on an easy to read LCD-Display.
All settings as alarm values, hysteresis, range and operating mode of the floating contacts can be set with a link cable, connected to a personal computer or a laptop. Both limit values can also be changed directly on the device using push buttons.
A typical application would be to measure and monitor pressure in a process vessel. The pressure transmitter converts the pressure of 1 to 10 bar to a current signal of 4 to 20mA. The M3329 monitors under and overpressure in the vessel. It converts the 4... 20mA signal current to 1.00bar...10.00bar. The alarm contacts can be set between 1bar and 10bar. With these floating alarm contacts, overpressure valves, compressors, etc. are driven directly.
Optionally, a galvanic isolated output signal of 0...20mA or 4...20mA is available.
The digital display M3329 uses a universal supply from 20 to 253VAC/DC.