- direct pipe installation, +/-180º turn-able
- two line LCD display
- temperature compensation to 80ºC
- measurement range: 0...2mS to 0...2S
- 2 current outputs: one for conductivity and one for temperature
- 2 limit contacts
- power supply 24VAC or DC, galvanically isolated
- waterproof polypropylene housing
- externally configurable measuring range
- qualified for food industry
- cell completely in polypropylene (PP)
- custom specific cell lengths available
- custom specific cable length available
The M2436si-PP conductivity meter / controller is mounted in a +/-180° turnable, water resistant plastic housing. It measures the ohmic resistance of the liquid, without any electric contact to the measuring system. Because no metallic parts are involved, the cell does not polarize. The liquid is in contact only with plastic parts, therefore the sensor is insensitive to fouling and encrusting. It can be cleaned mechanically, e.g. with a brush. The cell is directly attached to the M2436si and completely manufactured in polypropylene (PP).
The conductivity meter / controller is suitable for water, waste water, brackish water, sea water or highly conductive chemicals such as iron trichloride in continuous or batch type operating modes or for general chemical process monitoring.
The temperature coefficient of the cell is compensated either manually or automatically by a Pt-100 platinum probe within the range of 0°C to 80°C.
The 8x2 LCD character display shows the currently measured conductivity and the process temperature.
These measurement values are available at two galvanic isolated outputs of 0...20mA, 4...20mA or 0...10VDC.
Optionally, all measuring ranges are externally selectable with digital control wires during the measurement process. Two isolated, free limit contacts are also optionally available to control valves or other control elements.
The M2436si-PP is powered by either 24VAC or DC.
Supply lines and all other lines, either from or to the conductivity meter, are protected by internal noise filters against HF-noise. A cable of either 2m or 5m is used to connect the M2436si-PP signals and power supply.
Optionally the customer can select non standard sensor length and any other cable length.