Conductivity meter / controller type M3329LW
- 2 alarm contacts (optional)
- temperature compensation to 120ºC
- commercially available conductivity cells with K-Factor 0.01, 0.1, 1.0 and 10 usable
- 4 digit LCD display, 15mm, color adjustable, optional: 5 digit
- programmable current or voltage output (optional)
- buttons to change the alarm contacts
- universal supply 20...253VAC or DC, galvanic isolated
- modbus (optional)
- USB - logger (optional)
- optical alarm contact
- flush mounting 96mm x 48mm
The M3329LW Conductivity meter / controller is suitable for water, waste water or pure water conditioning in continuous or batch-type operating modes, for liquid chromatography or for general chemical process monitoring.
Temperature coefficient of the cell is compensated either manually or automatically by an external Pt-100 platinum probe within the range of 0°C to 120°C.
Commercially available conductivity cells -K-factor 0.01, 0.1 and 1.0 cover a dynamic range from 0.01µS to 20mS full scale. An internal synchronous rectifier eliminates the capacitive error currents induced by the cell cable.
Optionally, a galvanic isolated and in the range of 0...20mA programmable output signal for the conductivity signal is available.
Two floating limit or alarm contacts can be set over the entire range. Each is defined as a normally open or as a normally closed contact.
The conductivity meter M3329LW uses a universal supply from 20 to 253VAC/DC.
Supply lines and all other lines, either from or to the conductivity meter, are protected by internal noise limiters against HF-noise.