pH/rH(mV)-controller type M4020R
- 3.5" IPS touch screen
- two programmable signal current outputs 0/4...20mA, galvanically isolated
- two valve outputs
- programmable alarm relay contact
- Modbus RTU Slave
- Modbus RTU master for external M3720 pH amplifier
- Temperature compensation up to 120ºC
- USB data logger
- Wide range power supply 20...253VAC/DC, galvanically isolated
- Compact dimensions
- Panel mounting 96x96mm
- Optional: Voltage outputs, galvanically isolated
- Optional: Up to 5 change-over relay contacts
- Optional: Modbus RTU Master for external mini M3720 pH-amplifier
- Optional: IP66 protection
- Optional: Custom software modifications
Software to configure and program the M3020 series.
Product Details: pH/rH(mV)-controller type M4020R
The highly compact pH/rH(mV)-controller type M4020R has been developed for automation process control capable to handle steep titration curves. The ultra-bright touchscreen display is easy to read even from a distance, can be operated smoothly and enables intuitive and uncomplicated use.
The actual value, the current temperature and the instrument status are constantly displayed.
The controller for steep titration curves consists of two potential-free limit value contacts that can be set and programmed electronically over the entire range. Each contact has its own setpoint, P-band and time setting. The contacts are usually used to control dosing valves or dosing pumps.
The device is supplied with a galvanically isolated wide range power supply from 20 to 253VAC/DC and, as a pure measuring device, only needs a pH probe to be operational.
The temperature compensation of the pH-signal can either be done manually or by an external Pt-100 sensor. A defective P1-100 sensor or a brocken sensor wire immediately triggers an alarm. The conditions for triggering the alarm can be freely programmed.
The instrument settings can be protected with an access code. A USB memory stick, used as a data logger on the back of the instrument, may log all values. Two programmable, galvanically isolated signal outputs are available.