Industrial pressure transmitter for low pressure type M2915-01
- piezoresistive stainless steel sensor
- accuracy: 0.175 %, 0.125 %, 0.10 %, 0.05 % FSO
- nominal pressure ranges from 0 ... 100 mbar up to 0 ... 40 bar
- small thermal effect
- excellent linearity
- option Ex-version (only for 4 … 20 mA / 2-wire) TÜV 03 ATEX 2006 X
- option: flush pressure port
- customer specific versions
The M2915-01 is a industrial pressure transmitter for universal use in all branches of industry. Permissible media are compressed air, non-aggressive gases, steam, water, heating and diesel oil as well as all with stainless steel 1.4571 resp. 1.4435 compatible media.
A piezoresistive stainless steel sensor, which features small thermal effect and excellent linearity generate the basis of the M2915-01. So it is possible to meet accuracy demands up to 0,1 % FSO (IEC 60770).
A variety of standard output signals as well as mechanical and electrical connections make the M2915-01 covering a wide field of applications. Additional it is possible to use the M2915-01 in explosive area (zone 0 / 20).
Typical areas of use are:
• pneumatics / hydraulics
• mechanical engineering
• process control and chemical industry
• environmental engineering
• measurement technology